Saturday, February 14, 2009

Best Weekend in 26 Years

Friends laughed at me when I told them I was going to the Extreme Trailer Races last month. It's the most fun I've ever had.

If America would eject NASCAR and silly Football and use those stadiums for REAL SPORTS instead...the Obama Depression would be forgotten, believe me.

TALENT POOL

A nation's at its best while watching their most intelligent men maneuver courageously through a gauntlet of greed and raw lust...for the only prize worth dying for.

PLEASE...bring this sport to your country! Contact your beer distributors and pizza joints.

If you don't, expect malaise for a long time to come. See, I started this blog because I was cursed with two opposites. I'm an attractive female, and a born comic. But on a stage, no matter how hilarious my jokes are, the audience just stares at my curves, face and hair.

HELP ME

I need LAUGHTER!

I've enough money to last me several lifetimes, as my wants are few. Honestly.

I beg of you to either open a place that's pitch black, so beautiful women such as I can fulfill their dreams of being a comedienne, or bring Extreme Trailer Racing to America.

I prefer the latter.

Pass the word.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to the Office. Pray for our nation.

 
Geo-location by Web-Stat hitcounter
Loading Map ...